Sunday 13 May 2012


Lego Australian Birds

I love the Australian birds. The rainbow lorikeet, little penguin, black swan, pelican and the melodious magpie and some of my favourites. 

Here is my lego collection of them. In this collection, I've tried to make them as small as possible, which was a challenge. 

Here are some close
up of them....


There's almost always a pelican at North Harbour, they love it there, there's always lots of fish for breakfast.



Manly Cove has a Little Penguin breeding site. It's really cool to see these little guys out and about. I think it's great that people spend their time guarding them when they have a chick in their nest.





 Here is a close up of the black swan.




The magpies are amazing with their songs. My sister Tara can whistle like them, that's pretty impressive. They also swoop at you if they are nesting, you should see my dad's bike helmet, he's put spikes on it to stop them.


And last is the rainbow lorikeet, my favourite. These little colourful birds come into my garden, I've even fed them by hand, they are really beautiful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment